The Employee Time Report contains data on Employees' working hours and Services performed during those hours.
This report can be accessed by choosing Reports > Employee Time.
The Employee Time Report can be filtered by a pre-set or custom time period, as well as by employee:
The figure of the top of the report shows data for the reporting period:
- The total amount of Services performed by Employees
- The total amount of hours the Employees were providing Services
Use the Previous and Next buttons or the Calendar icon to jump to a required date.
Each Employee section shows a breakdown of that Employees' working hours and Services performed during those hours.
Total Time column for each employee;
- Reservations = the total amount of time the employee has been assigned to provide services. This time only includes active bookings. Cancelled and deleted bookings are not included in that figure.
- Rostered days = the amount of time the employee is rostered on, less any rostered breaks
- Rostered breaks = the total amount of time of all the rostered breaks for the employee
The data in each section can be exported to a CSV file by clicking the Export to CSV button at the top right
To print the Employee Time report, click Print.
Ready to take the next step in scaling your business?
Here’s a 60 Day FREE Trial. No Credit Card. Just Business Growth Made Simple.
Still have questions? Chat to one of our friendly Customer Success experts.
They’re available around the clock and will answer any questions you have. Click here to chat.
Ready to bring your business online with Ovatu?
Sign up to try Ovatu FREE for 30 days! No credit card required. No commitment necessary.