2020 Goal Setting & Vision Board Workshop
Within this 1.5hr workshop we will guide you through creating your dream vision and setting up some kick-arse goals for your 2020.
We will teach you how to set them and bring them into your daily life, so they are an effective tool you can use in any area of life and any stage.
Goal setting can give you: Clarity, focus, a greater understanding of who you are, and what you want and how you’re going to get it and an action plan to bring those goals to reality.
What you will get out of this interactive workshop:
• Learn about goal setting and how it can be a game changer for you
• Briefly review your 2019
• 3 key success mindsets
• Create your vision for the next 12 months
• Start to identify and set your ‘hell yeah’ 12 month goals so you are excited about the year ahead and what you are about to achieve.
• Create a vision board that will visually motivate you to take actions towards your exciting goals and dream vision.
• Learn mindset and daily tools to keep kicking your goals throughout the year.
Don't have any goals? That's not a problem. We’ll show you where they are hiding
When: Thursday 9th January 7pm-8.30pm (light refreshments provided)
Where: Mind & Movement Pilates Studio, 2 Honey Court, Berwick.
Workshop Delivered by Ange Ritchie.
Please note: The full workshop cost is payable upon booking to secure your spot. 48hrs notice of non-attendance must be provided for refund to apply.