Reservations Report Explained
The Reservations Report contains all the data relating to the Reservations in your account, for a specified time period.
Please note: The Reservations Report does not contain data on Sales or Payments. This is contained in the Sales Report and the Payments Report.
This report can be accessed from the Menu by tapping on Reporting
then tap Reservations
The Reservations Report can be filtered by a pre-set time period, as well as by employee
To Filter by time period, tap directly on today's date displayed at the top of the screen. You can use the < > arrows to jump to the days before or after today's date
tap the Calendar icon in the top-right corner for a different date
Then tap on the drop down arrow and select from either Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly to view Reservations data for that time period
The Reservations report in the web app also allows you to select a custom time frame
To filter by Employee, tap Employee in the Filters section, which displays your Employee List
Tap on the relevant Employee name to view Reservations data for that Employee:
Leaving the Employees filter set to None displays Reservations data for ALL of your Employees
The data displayed in the Reservations Report is explained below:
The Summary Section displays:
- Total Reservations: The number of Reservations made. This figure includes no-shows and Reservations without Sales attached to them. It does not include cancelled or deleted Reservations.
- Total Services: The number of Services included with the Reservations.
- Customers: The number of Customers for whom Reservations have been made.
- New Customers: The number of new Customers for whom Reservations have been made.
- Total Revenue: The total of all the Reservation prices.
- Total Discounts (Vouchers): The sum of all Vouchers applied to Reservations.
Tap View reservations to view to a full list of Reservations (for the reporting period) via the Web app version of your account
Tap View unpaid reservations to view a list of all unpaid Reservations (for the reporting period) via the Web app version of your account
The Statuses section displays the number of:
- Checked-in Reservations (see How do I check a Customer in?)
- Customer-confirmed appointments (bookings which were made online and required manual confirmation)
- Reservations tagged as No-shows (see How do I tag a Reservation as a no-show?)
- Reservations tagged with each Status Type previously added to your account (see What is a Status Type? & How do I add a Status Type to a Reservation?)
The Services section displays the number of Services within the Reservations for the reporting period, along with the Net Value of each
Tap on any Service and then on Reservations to see all the Reservations for that service during the reporting period
SERVICES BY EMPLOYEE
The Services by Employee section displays the number of Services carried out by each of your Employees for the reporting period, along with the Net value of each
Tap on any Employee and then on Reservations to see all the Reservations for that service during the reporting period
SERVICES BY CATEGORY
The Services by Category section displays the number of Services within each Service Category carried out during the reporting period, along with the Net value of each
Tap on any Category and then on Reservations to see all the Reservations for that service during the reporting period