In order to enable our customers to fully comply with the requirements of the GDPR, coming into effect on the 25th of May 2018, Ovatu is implementing a number of specifically targeted features:
Articles 7, 8 & 9 - Consent
- An explicit checkbox (unselected by default) will be presented to customers signing up via the online booking system (Mini-site, widgets and Ovatu You)
- Customisable text field will enable you to modify the content of the checkbox and instruct your customers on your personal data collection use and policies.
- A second checkbox allowing your customers to opt-in to marketing materials sent by your business.
- An explicit checkbox (unselected by default) with fully customisable text presented when a customer completes a form. This can be modified and different for each form type.
Article 15 – Access & Article 20 – Data Portability
- A full customer file export function which includes customer profile, sales, forms, custom fields, notes, photos, passes and gift cards
- This file can be requested from the customer profile page and you will be alerted when it is ready. You can then download and email this file directly to your customer. Please note that your customers are able to request a copy of the notes fields.
Articles 16 – Rectification
- The customer file is currently already fully editable
- The option to unseal a locked form (which will then be marked as unlocked with no ability to re-lock)
Articles 17 - Erasure
- A full customer deletion function. Please note that deleting a customer will permanently delete their file from Ovatu servers. There will also be an 'Archive Customer' option, where full deletion is not required.
A waitlist that's more advanced? It's arrived...Thursday, 16 Jul 2020
Automated forms...say bye-bye to manual sending!Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020
A little extra buffer to help your appointment schedulingFriday, 12 Jun 2020
Cancellation reasons...you can now collect information on why customers cancel!Friday, 08 May 2020
Remove unwanted gaps with this savvy new feature!Wednesday, 22 Apr 2020
New customer segments! Set online booking rules for your customersWednesday, 22 Apr 2020
New Zoom integration for easy video meetingsTuesday, 14 Apr 2020
NEW DESIGN: Customer email templatesWednesday, 08 Apr 2020
You’ve been waiting patiently…Your new Mini-Site is here!Tuesday, 07 Apr 2020
Fortnightly roster gives you more rostering flexibility!Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020